Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Launch of Talent Matters - Specialized Recruitment and Human Resources Consulting Firm

After more than 20 years working as a human resources professional, specializing in the recruitment and coaching of top talent at several fortune 500 companies, I am excited to let you know that I have launched my own consulting business.

Going forward, I will be providing regular updates on insights, tips, best in class practices, practical solutions, links and other useful information to hiring managers and job seekers. I also intend to report on current trends, new research findings and other interesting facts that I believe you will find invaluable, and fascinating at times.

Ultimately, I hope that this information will enable hiring managers and job seekers to not only make more informed hiring and job acceptance decisions, but will lead to the hiring of higher quality candidates and the acceptance of higher quality assignments.

Cheers,
Neale Harrison
President
ca.linkedin.com/in/nealeharrisonchrp

No comments:

Post a Comment